Last updated 12 March 2018
- What data will be processed and for what purpose?
- What am I consenting to when I provide my data?
- May I object to the sending of commercial communications?
- Is my data disclosed to third parties?
- How can I exercise my rights?
- Security measures
- How long will my data be processed?
- Cookies Policy
FROGGGIES PRODUCCIONES, S.L., with registered address at Calle San Rafael 4B, local 7, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid) and CIF number B85742203, is responsible for the processing of data provided by users (“Users”) through the Web.
You can contact Froggies by post at the above address, by e-mail at email@example.com, or by calling 918 626 955.
In addition, when you provide us with your details by creating an account using the registration form, as long as you tick the box for acceptance of this policy, you acquire the status of registered user, accepting this Policy in the same way. Such acceptance is binding, and the accepted text must be complied with and respected without exception.
3. What data will be processed and for what purpose?
We collect the data necessary to guarantee access to the website and the services we offer; including the data you provide us with through the registration form as well as in the purchases you make, such as identification and contact data, and data relating to the means of payment. In addition, if you voluntarily contact us using the form or the available means of contact, we will treat the information you provide us with in order to respond to your request.
If you request the sending of our Newsletter through the corresponding form, we will treat your data for this purpose.
The data collected by Froggies are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected.
4. What am I consenting to when I provide my data?
You expressly agree that Froggies will treat the information you provide us with when you register through the registration form and/or purchase through the Web; when you administer and manage your account, when you access all the functions of the Web, as well as the information you provide us with in the event of contacting us by any of the means provided.
The legitimate basis for the processing of your data is your consent, or the execution of a contract. In any case, the treatment of your data by the Froggies team will be in accordance with current data protection regulations and will be confidential for the personnel who manage them.
5. May I object to the sending of commercial communications?
Whenever you wish, you may object to the processing of your data for commercial or promotional purposes. To do so, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on the unsubscribe link that appears in each of the communications you receive.
6. Is my data disclosed to third parties?
We will not disclose to third parties the personal data you provide us through the Web without your prior consent, except when the communication is required by law, by court order, or by a competent authority, as well as when the communication is necessary for the provision of the service requested, such as communications to:
- Service providers such as web development and maintenance
- Credit card companies and/or banks, in order to process online payments on the web, which sometimes includes communication to other organizations, such as for protection against fraud.
7. How can I exercise my rights?
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression and opposition as well as any other rights that the RGPD recognises as being of interest to you or contact Froggies for any matter relating to the protection of personal data, either by sending an e-mail to email@example.com indicating “Data Protection” in the subject line, or by writing to the postal address c/ San Rafael 4B, local 7, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid).
You may also use the above e-mail address to revoke your consent or to refuse to process your data at any time.
You can always contact us if you believe there is a problem with the processing of your data by us and we will try to resolve it with the utmost diligence, or, in any case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, as the corresponding data protection authority for Spain.
8. Security measures
At Froggies, we care about your privacy, so we have adopted the necessary security measures and technical means to maintain the security and confidentiality of your information, without prejudice to informing you that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
9. How long will my data be processed?
Your data will be treated as long as you enjoy the services offered by Froggies, that is to say, as long as they are necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, a period that is understood to be indefinite from the moment you register as a user.
If you unsubscribe or withdraw your consent, your data will be deleted.
10. Cookies Policy
Thank you for choosing to visit us. We want your experience on the site to be the best it can be, and that is why we have written this Cookies Policy as transparently as possible.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device that is used when you visit a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time he or she accesses and also to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential to the operation of the Internet; they cannot damage your computer/device and, if enabled in your browser settings, help us identify and resolve possible malfunctions.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but have small differences:
- Session Cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that would allow us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: These are stored on the device’s hard drive and are read by our website each time you visit www.froggies.es again; they have a certain expiration date, after which the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences, analyse visits and help us understand how users come to our site and improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies: These allow us to remember decisions made by the user, such as his or her login or identifier. The information in these cookies is anonymized (i.e., it does not contain your name, address, or other information).
- Third Party Cookies. Third-party cookies are cookies that are installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content add-ons (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use these types of files to track your visits to each site where they are advertised.
- Analytical Cookies: These are cookies that have the purpose of periodic maintenance and guarantee the best operation and service to the user; collecting data on your activity.
By accessing, you expressly agree that we may use such cookies on your devices. If you disable cookies, your browsing may not be optimal and some of the utilities available may not work properly.
a) Own Cookies
In order to recognize you and provide you with a better service, our site uses its own cookies (small text files that your browser stores). The advantages of accepting our cookies mean you save time. They can also be used to recognize you between successive visits and thus adapt the content shown to you, to obtain information about the date and time of your last visit, to measure some traffic parameters within the site itself, and to estimate the number of visits made, so that we can focus and adjust the services and promotions more effectively.
No cookie allows your phone number, email address or any other means of contact to be contacted. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
Cookies strictly necessary
b) Google Analytics Cookies
The site uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc. whose principal office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
By using this site, you consent to the processing of your data by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.